Chinook Habitat Report Cards: Kalum (early) CU
|Author||Porter, Marc; Pickard, Darcy; Casley, Simon; Ochoski, Nick|
|Document Type||map, report|
|Subjects||Wild Salmon Policy Strategy 2, habitat assessment, pressure indicators, vulnerability, spatial analysis, cumulative effects|
|Download File||Download lib_331.pdf, 7.2 MB|
This habitat report card uses maps to summarize the location and intensity of pressures on the migration, spawning, rearing, and egg incubation habitat of Kalum (early) Chinook salmon.
This individual report card is part of a larger project that performed a broad-scale evaluation of the vulnerability of Skeena salmon Conservation Units (CUs) to regional habitat threats and pressures. Other products produced as part of this project include:
- Habitat report cards for each salmon CU in the Skeena watershed
- Skeena Estuary report card
- Skeena River Basin report card (showing habitat indicators that cannot be clearly associated with an individual CU)
- Report describing the project methods and results
- Interactive online map
- GIS data compiled for this project.
More information about this project, as well as links to all of the products listed above, can be found here.