Sockeye Habitat Report Cards: Atna CU
|Author||Porter, M.; Pickard, D.; Casley, S.; Ochoski, N.; Bryan, K. and S. Huang|
|Document Type||map, report|
|Subjects||Wild Salmon Policy Strategy 2, habitat assessment, pressure indicators, migration corridor, spawning areas, nursery lake|
|Download File||Download lib_282.pdf, 5.3 MB|
This habitat report card uses maps to summarize the location and intensity of pressures on the migration route, spawning areas, and rearing habitat of Atna Lake sockeye salmon.
The report card is part of a 2013 project that performed a broad-scale evaluation of the vulnerability of Skeena sockeye Conservation Units (CUs) to regional habitat threats and pressures. Other products of this project include:
- Habitat report cards for each sockeye CU in the Skeena watershed
- Skeena Estuary report card
- Skeena River Basin report card (showing habitat indicators that cannot be clearly associated with an individual CU)
- Report describing the project methods and results
- Interactive online map
- GIS data compiled for this project.
More information about this project, as well as links to all of the products listed above, can be found here.