Pink Salmon Habitat Report Cards: Nass-Skeena Estuary (even years) CU
|Author||Porter, Marc; Pickard, Darcy; Casley, Simon; Ochoski, Nick|
|Document Type||map, report|
|Subjects||Wild Salmon Policy Strategy 2, habitat assessment, pressure indicators, vulnerability, spatial analysis, cumulative effects|
|Download File||Download lib_351.pdf, 7.6 MB|
This habitat report card uses maps to summarize the location and intensity of pressures on the migration, spawning, rearing, and egg incubation habitat of Nass-Skeena Estuary (even year) pink salmon.
This individual report card is part of a larger project that performed a broad-scale evaluation of the vulnerability of Skeena salmon Conservation Units (CUs) to regional habitat threats and pressures. Other products produced as part of this project include:
- Habitat report cards for each salmon CU in the Skeena watershed
- Skeena Estuary report card
- Skeena River Basin report card (showing habitat indicators that cannot be clearly associated with an individual CU)
- Report describing the project methods and results
- Interactive online map
- GIS data compiled for this project.
More information about this project, as well as links to all of the products listed above, can be found here.